Portable Power Station
The Portable Power Station is a rugged auxiliary battery source for your work in the field. Research International products that normally run on wall-power, such as the SASS 4000 series, can now be operated anywhere. RI instruments with built-in batteries can be operated for up to three times longer than on internal batteries alone. Batteries may be hot-swapped for even longer operation periods. Holds two BA-5590 or UBI-2590 equivalent batteries (not included).
- Provides a portable power source for RI products without internal batteries.
- Provides extended operation of RI battery-operated products.
- Designed to house two BA 5590, UBI-2590, or equivalent batteries.
- Provides up to 16 amps at a regulated 24 VDC.
- IP67 environmental rating.
- Provide auxiliary battery power to RI’s portable instruments
- Extend unattended operating time
- Provide at-a-glance battery charge information
Portable Power Station Specifications
|Output voltage||24 VDC regulated|
|Output current||16A maximum|
|External power cord length||1.6 meters|
|Operating temperature range||-40°C to 60°C|
|Weight||4.4kg with batteries|
|Physical footprint||26.7 cm H x 22.5 cm D x 28 cm W|
|Battery compatibility||Holds two (2) batteries. Compatible with BA-5590, UBI-2590, or other electrically/physically equivalent batteries. See datasheet for typical operating times. Batteries not included.|
|Remaining charge indicator||Yes, each battery has LED readout of charge state|
|Ability to disconnect batteries internally||Yes, individual On/Off switches for each battery|
Research International reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.